Industriële Codes ISIC (intern)
- Overige dienstverlening (S)
Grupo di funshon
- 02 Intellectuele
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organize and coordinate the activities of Slot Operations team.
- Lead and manage Slot Attendants to ensure mentoring meets Coral Casino Bonaire standards.
- Analyze performance of the slot floor versus property budget / historical benchmarks and recommend appropriate changes.
- Adhere to Coral Casino Bonaire Hospitality Standards and insure team compliance, keeping in mind guest service and maintaining a high quality atmosphere are of utmost importance.
- Administer department policies; evaluate performance relative to Coral Casino Bonaire Standards
- Monitor compliance with all aspects of the Casino internal controls
Additional Duties & Responsibilities:
- Train, coach, counsel, evaluate and administer discipline to slot operations team.
- Make recommendations for the termination of any subordinate team member who, after coaching and discipline, performs at levels below Coral Casino Bonaire standards.
- Interview prospective team members and measure against Coral Casino Bonaire standards.
- Make recommendations for the employment of candidates who will perform at or above Coral Casino Bonaire standards.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies and procedures.
- Evaluate operating procedures, recommend changes, and implement approved changes.
- Maintain confidentiality of pertinent casino data.
- Maintain clear and open communication with guests, managers and team members.
- Consistent and regular attendance is an essential function of this job
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- 21 years of age, proof of authorization/eligibility to work in the Bonaire
- VWO or Bachelors Degree.
- 3 years of experience in slot operations experience.
- Working knowledge PC skills including MS Word and Excel.
- Maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude while dealing effectively with guests, management, team members, and outside contacts while working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to frequently move freely about the office, maintain manual dexterity to access computer via computer keyboard and operate office equipment, such as telephones, copiers, fax machine, etc., withstand various activities such as frequent walking, sitting for long periods and withstand prolonged standing, stretching, bending and kneeling without restriction.
- Be able to work indoors and be exposed to various environmental.
Must be able to:
- Ability to lift or carry a minimum of 10KG unassisted in the performance of specific tasks assigned.
- Must be able to work with others, communicate well, give direction, review the work of others, and provide guidance and counsel when needed to achieve department goals and objectives. * Must maintain a positive attitude toward work and interface with Casino guests in a congenial and polite manner.
- Must be able to address stressful situations with clients with dignity and the utmost tact and politeness.
- Must be able to touch and handle supplies in a safe and non-hazardous manner, maintaining proper hygiene, cleanliness, and disposal methods.